- What is an Apprenticeship?
- What do Apprenticeships offer?
- What are you entitled to?
- Your terms and conditions of employment
- How much do you get paid?
- Joining a trade union
- Negotiating and bargaining on Apprenticeships
- The business case for offering Apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship frameworks
- Levels of Apprenticeship
- Pay for apprentices
- Working time and time off to study
- Equality and diversity
- Health and safety for apprentices
- Mentoring apprentices
- Next steps: Recruiting
- Apprenticeships case studies
The TUC is running an apprenticeship project. The main focus of the project is developing the TUC's existing policy on apprenticeships and supporting affiliate unions' work on apprenticeships across the country.
Covering apprentice pay, time off to train and agreements.
Who to contact in the TUC with any questions about the project.