It's hard to keep up to date with the key issues facing your members in the workplace. That's why TUC Education developed eNotes – they're a great resource to help keep you up to speed with key workplace issues.
Each eNote is a self contained module that comprises text, video and quizzes. In not much more time than it takes to have a cuppa, you will gain a good understanding of the subject. You can also share thoughts and ideas with other users online.
To use eNotes, you need to register on the TUC Education website.
The eNotes currently available are:
- Additional Paternity Leave
- A Living Wage
- Bargaining for Skills
- Building a Stronger Workplace Union
- Cancer in the Workplace
- Climbing Frame
- Equality Law
- European Works Councils
- Facility Time
- Language support for workers
- Mental health in the workplace
- Mid-life development review
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
- Religion or belief
- Supporting Learners
- Supporting Learners into Higher Learning
- Tackling Vulnerable Employment
- The Sick Note
- Understanding Universal Credit
- Union Learning Representatives - introduction
- Working with Figures
Please email Anna Kalsi [email protected] if you need any further information.