Final review checklist
Be assertive, choose confident words.
Think about what will set your application apart from others and:
- Try to ensure the proposal is imaginative / original / innovative
- Try to capture your funder's attention
- Use simple and clear language at all times and avoid jargon and buzz words
- Find out how your application will be marked
- Get someone impartial to score a draft application for you
- Ask someone to proof-read your final draft
- Double check the deadline for submission, and
When you finally submit you application, make sure that you have attached or enclosed all the necessary documents.