To secure funding for a project, bidders need to be clear about:
- How the project fits to existing needs and government priorities (or to other funders – should the opportunity lie elsewhere)
- What issue(s) the bid is addressing
- What opportunities it will generate
- What is the added-value of having a trade union or the TUC carry out this project, rather than another organisation
- How the work will create growth and jobs
The toolkit has been designed to explore some of the many sources of funding for skills and other initiatives.
The purpose of this toolkit is to help the TUC and its partners to achieve these outcomes.
Content provided by the Marchmont Observatory, University of Exeter