The Centre provides a range of Information, Advice and Guidance, learning and employment services to help local residents and workers gain new skills and qualifications, retain and find work and progress into further learning. The Centre also runs a Work Club to help those out of work produce a CV, search and apply for jobs (including online), develop their digital and employability skills and find work.
- David Flanagan
- 01254 238443
- [email protected]out.org.uk
Hyndburn Voluntary and Community Resource CentreBB5 2ER
- Functional Skills Maths and English.
- Generic Skills Maths and English.
- Start IT ITQ Level 1, 2 and 3.
- L2 vocational distance learning courses in Retail and Health & Social Care.