ASLEF Education are offering these distance-learning courses to anyone over 19 years of age, in employment and has lived in the UK for 3 years or more. You do not have to attend a class. They can be done paper based or online and, once enrolled, you will be sent your course material, instructions and the contact details of your dedicated Tutor.
- Julie Rutter
- 0207 3242400
- [email protected]
London Midland RailwayB2 4PY
Moor Street Link
Birmingham New Street Station
Level 2 qualifications:
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Principles of End of Life Care (New Specification for 15/16)
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Equality and Diversity
- Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social
- Common Health Conditions
- Information, Advice and Guidance
We also offer Learn My Way courses, the National Numeracy challenge and other online courses such as Alison.
- ITQ L2 and L3 qualifications offered.