Unionlearn's Learning, Health and Well-being event explored a range of workplace learning activities, learning campaigns and health and well-being policy. The event was held at TUC Congress House in London on Monday 9th March 2020.
It introduced and updated attendees on topics of interest and importance to both help and support reps in their role.
The event was Chaired by Louisa Smith, National Projects Officer, unionlearn
- Unionlearn Update: Kevin Rowan, Head of Organisation, Skills and Services, TUC
- Well-being in the workplace: Jane Warwick, National Projects Officer, unionlearn
- Reading Well in the workplace: Debbie Hicks MBE, Creative Director, The Reading Agency
- Depression, and how I learned to manage it: James Withey, Author, The Recovery Letters
- Equality & Mental Health: Quinn Roache, Policy Officer, TUC
- Menopause in the workplace: Anna Kalsi, E-Learning Support Officer, TUC Education
- A taste of mindfulness: Matthew Pointon, National Projects Officer, unionlearn
- Running a workplace health and well-being event: Adrian Ryan, National Projects Officer, unionlearn
- Manage Your Stress and Boost Your Self Esteem: Cheryl Bernard, Inner Space
- Emotional support for those with suicidal thoughts: Bert Clough, Samaritans Mentor
- Creative Writing: Adrian Ryan, National Projects Officer, unionlearn
Materials from the day: