Unionlearn today announced its autumn program of Supporting Learning events.
The events run across October and November and cover the country, giving Union Learning Reps (ULRs) a chance to hear updates on workplace learning, find out about new resources to support workplace learning and learn all about the latest campaigns they can get involved with.
Specific areas being covered at the regional events include:
* Mental health at work
* Digital Skills
* How to blog
* What is the National Retraining Scheme
There will also be an opportunity to hear the latest from TUC Education, regional updates from the TUC and a chance to share ideas and experiences with fellow ULRs.
The dates for this years events are:
* Thursday October 4th – London, Friends Meeting House, Euston
* Tuesday October 16th – Newcastle, The County Hotel
* Wednesday October 24th – Bristol, Watershed Media Centre
* Wednesday November 7th – Liverpool, The Liner
* Wednesday November 14th – Birmingham, The Studio, Cannon Street
* Tuesday November 27th – Leeds, City Museum
Kevin Rowan, unionlearn Director, said:
The Regional Supporting Learners events are the perfect way to catch up on the latest resources, news and campaigns.”
This year unionlearn is launching three new priority areas to complement its ongoing work. These are Mental Health, Young Workers and Digital Skills, and staff will be on hand to give people details and ways to get involved.”
These events are an important opportunity to find out about new and exciting ways to support learning in your workplace.”
Booking is now open, so reserve your place today at the unionlearn events page.