Each year unionlearn bids for funding based on the programme of work that it is offering. A key part of this funding is the Union Learning Fund (ULF). Round 20 is the 20th year of the ULF. Issuing of the prospectus for Round 20 does not guarantee that funding will be available.
The ULF is managed and administered by unionlearn, under an agreement with the Department for Education (DfE), which directs the level and type of learning activity that should be supported by the Fund.
Round 20 runs in the financial year 2019-2020, it commences on 1 April 2019 and will run until 31 March 2020.
To support the strategy for raising skill levels, the following key themes and priorities for ULF projects are being supported in 2019-20:
- Improving Equality and Tackling Disadvantage
- Improving English, maths and digital skills
- Growing high quality apprenticeships and traineeships
- Improving support for infrastructure projects, workforce development and skills progression
- Demonstrating sustainability, value for money and impact
Further information on each of the five priorities is available in the Round 20 prospectus booklet along with key dates linked to the application process.
For further information, please contact:
Julia Jones, Union Learning Fund Team
t: 0151 482 2711
e: [email protected]