The ULF is managed and administered by unionlearn, under an agreement with the Department for Education (DfE), which directs the level and type of learning activity that should be supported by the Fund.
Round 18 runs in the financial year 2017-2018, it commences on 1 April 2017 and will run until 31 March 2018.
To support the strategy for raising skill levels, the following key themes and priorities for ULF projects are being supported in 2017-18:
- Improving Equality and Engaging Those Most Disadvantaged in the Labour Market
- Growing High Quality Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Supporting English and math learners
- Developing the Learning Infrastructure, improving Workforce Development and Skills Progression
- Demonstrating Sustainability, Value for Money and Mainstreaming of union learning activity
Further information on each of the five priorities is available in the Round 18 prospectus booklet along with key dates linked to the application process.
For further information, please contact:
Julia Jones, Union Learning Fund Team
t: 0151 482 2727
e: [email protected]