Each year unionlearn bids for funding based on the programme of work that it is offering. A key part of this funding is the Union Learning Fund (ULF). Round 19 is the 19th year of the ULF. Issuing of the prospectus for Round 19 does not guarantee that funding will be available.
The ULF is managed and administered by unionlearn, under an agreement with the Department for Education (DfE), which directs the level and type of learning activity that should be supported by the Fund.
Round 19 runs in the financial year 2018-2019, it commences on 1 April 2018 and will run until 31 March 2019.
To support the strategy for raising skill levels, the following key themes and priorities for ULF projects are being supported in 2018-19:
- Improving equality and tackling disadvantage
- Improving English, maths and digital skills
- Growing high quality apprenticeships and traineeships
- Improving support for infrastructure projects, workforce development and skills progression
- Demonstrating sustainability, value for money and mainstreaming of union learning activity
Further information on each of the five priorities is available in the Round 19 prospectus booklet along with key dates linked to the application process.
For further information, please contact:
Julia Jones, Union Learning Fund Team
t: 0151 482 2711
e: [email protected]