This online course is for union learning reps (ULRs) who have some experience and/or have completed the Union Learning Reps 1 course (certificate or online).
This follow-on course will help you develop your learning project management skills further and work with learners who have particular needs.
This course is for all ULRs who have previously completed the TUC ULR Stage 1 course or their own union ULR course.
The course will take approximately 8 to 10 hours to complete.
The course will help you:
- Address your own development needs as a ULR
- Use technology to make your work easier
- Manage your tasks and projects effectively
- Work with partners, employers and providers
- Collect information to support learners and your union
- Arrange accessible learning and support a wider range of learners
- Use your ULR role to recruit members and strengthen your union
Online learning should not be seen as an alternative to paid release from work. The law still applies, whether learning takes place away from work or in work, at a workstation or in a company learning centre.
There are no course fees for union reps from TUC affiliated unions.
If you require any further information about this course, please contact: TUC Education Online e: [email protected] t:020 7467 1289
Apply for this course
Check for availability and apply online.