The 2015 unionlearn conference took place on Monday, 6 July 2015 from 10:00-15:00 in Congress House, London.
The conference was entitled "The union skills advantage".
A broad agenda focused on skills development through learning of individuals and communities, meeting the needs of a modern workforce, and the vital role of skills in a sustainable economic recovery and that learning matters.
The conference also celebrated the work of unionlearn and unions over the past year and looked forward to the year ahead.
- Frances O'Grady, TUC General Secretary
- Peter Horrocks, Vice Chancellor of The Open University
- Rhona Cameron, Comedian
- Professor Mark Stuart, Director: Centre for Employment Relations Innovation and Change (CERIC)
- Neil Darwin, Chief Executive of the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP
- Ben Nield, Assistant Director at the Marchmont Observatory, University of Exeter
- Fanny Blake, Quick Reads Author