Who we work with
Working with partners
Unionlearn can only meet its objectives by working with partner organisations. That is why it has established programmes of work with a number of leading organisations, set out in Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs).
Unionlearn is building strategic alliances with key partners through the development of MOUs, which underpin joint work plans which are regularly monitored and reviewed.
Unionlearn is part of the Open University-convened Centre for Inclusion and Collaborative Partnerships. The Centre is working together with a network of organisations who have a shared commitment to extending higher education opportunities to all those who can benefit.
The partner organisations we work with include:
- Association of Colleges (AoC)
- Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- Campaign for Learning
- City and Guilds
- Federation For Industry Sector Skills & Standards
- Investors in People
- Linking London
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- National Careers Service
- National Extension College
- National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE)
- National Training Awards – Apprenticeships
- Reading Agency
- Show Racism the Red Card
- The Age and Employment Network (TAEN)
- The Open University (OU)
- UK Commission for Employment and Skills