Apprentices learn a trade while earning a wage. Unionlearn helps trade unions to support apprentices in the workplace. We do this by:
- Supporting unions to work with employers to develop and improve apprenticeship programmes.
- Support union reps, ULRs and other union members to work directly with apprentices, supporting them to complete their apprenticeship and build their careers.
- Provide resources, policy development, research and information to apprentices and union reps to ensure the union contribution to apprenticeships is rooted in the latest thinking and advice around apprenticeship quality.
- Campaign on issues impacting apprentices, such as low pay, poor training and lack of progression in work.
More on Apprenticeships
Unionlearn apprenticeships liaison and promotions officer
- emailMark Rowe [email protected]