Average Annual Pay
Annual Survey of Hours and Earning 2017
Average Weekly Hours
Annual Survey of Hours and Earning 2015
Labour Force Survey 2018
Future employment projections (Working Futures UK)
Credit controllers perform financial, administrative and other tasks in relation to credit control and debt collection.
QualificationsEntry is most common with GCSEs/S grades but is also possible with other academic qualifications. Professional qualifications are available and may be required for some posts.
- receives requests for credit submissions and lending proposals;
- arranges for investigations of the credit worthiness of individuals or companies;
- deals with any enquiries or difficulties concerning the acceptance or rejection of credit applications;
- checks that accounting, recording and statutory procedures are adhered to for all credit transactions;
- arranges for the collection of arrears of payment.
Common job titles
Destination of Leavers survey, supplied by the Higher Education Statistics.