Average Annual Pay
Annual Survey of Hours and Earning 2017
Average Weekly Hours
Annual Survey of Hours and Earning 2015
Labour Force Survey 2018
Future employment projections (Working Futures UK)
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of other health-related professional occupations not elsewhere classified in MINOR GROUP 221: Health Professionals. They may work autonomously or in teams with other health workers.
QualificationsEntry is via a variety of relevant academic and/or professional qualifications.
- provides expert technical and technological support in the delivery of critical care;
- provides high level support within surgical teams before, during and after surgery;
- operate heart-lung machines during surgical procedures;
- conducts medical education relevant to specialism and provides team leadership and supervision;
- diagnoses and treats patients with a variety of hearing-related problems;
- carries out a range of oral/dental treatments;
- provides prosthetic devices to patients and advises on rehabilitation.
Common job titles
Destination of Leavers survey, supplied by the Higher Education Statistics.