Average Annual Pay
Annual Survey of Hours and Earning 2017
Average Weekly Hours
Annual Survey of Hours and Earning 2015
Labour Force Survey 2018
Future employment projections (Working Futures UK)
Sales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.
QualificationsThere are no minimum academic requirements, although entrants typically possess GCSEs/S grades or equivalent qualifications. Training is normally provided on-the-job. NVQs/SVQs in Administration are available at Levels 1 and 2.
- provides information to customers on products and prices;
- fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team;
- prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity;
- handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team;
- carries out general clerical duties.
Common job titles
Destination of Leavers survey, supplied by the Higher Education Statistics.