Unionlearn is holding a development day for ULRs at the end of March to support and inspire ideas for the coming year.
“Developing Workplace Learning: A day of ideas and inspiration for Union Learning Reps” is a free event in Congress House that will equip reps preparing for the next round of Union Learning Fund projects as well as ULRs looking for new ideas to take back to their workplaces.
Join unionlearn on Thursday 28th March and:
- Hear what’s new from unionlearn for 2019 - get an update on existing and new resources
- Find out about courses and websites from the Open University and be part of the development of a new OU ULR Toolkit
- Discover what’s new from TUC Education
- See the new Value My Skills online resource
- Discuss ideas for running learning events in your workplace
- Look at progression routes for ULRs
Unionlearn Projects Officer Louisa Smith said:
The Developing Workplace Learning event will be packed with ideas and resources to help ULRs offer the best possible support to colleagues at work and build their skills.”
We are planning a packed agenda with sessions that will inspire reps and boost the learning offer for their workplaces. It will also be a chance to catch up with fellow ULRs and share ideas and good practice.”
For more information please contact Louisa Smith at [email protected]
To book your place today go to the unionlearn event page.