There are just a few weeks to go until unionlearn's autumn networking event in Newcastle for union reps and ULRs engaging, promoting and inspiring learning – and spaces are filling up fast.
The Supporting Learners event for the Northern region is being held on Tuesday 19th November at the Centre for Life, and if you haven't already booked your place please register soon.
As well as the chance to meet and share ideas with fellow reps, the day has a packed programme which will include the opportunity to:
- Get updates on workplace learning, new skills initiatives and TUC work in your region
- Hear about new resources and tools for reps from unionlearn like career kickstart, Value My Skills online and the careerzone
- Share your experience and ideas
- Discuss topics like apprenticeships, digital and functional skills and the National Retraining Scheme
- Hear from providers and take part in a session with ACAS on health and wellbeing
Unionlearn events are free to attend for union learning representatives (ULRs), other union representatives and union officers and lunch will be provided but please note unionlearn cannot cover any travel costs for attendees.
The event starts at 10.30 with a 3.30 finish – for more information and to book your place go here.