The Spring 2020 Learning Rep e-magazine is now out and bursting full of stories, recent resources and inspiring ideas.
Features include a look at the way unions are setting new standards for apprenticeships, how the POA are putting learners first and explore the way that union learning projects are supporting good health and well-being.
The latest edition of the unionlearn e-magazine includes the following articles:
- Alison is putting her learners first
- Trailblazing new union standard
- Training Safe for young workers
- PFA scores community goals
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- New skills fund on the way
All this along with links to new resources and stories from across the country, go to the website and check out the Spring 2020 Learning Rep today.