Unionlearn will be wrapping up the 2019 autumn series of Supporting Learners events in Exeter this November – so be sure to book your space soon.
The South West’s Supporting Learners event is being held on Wednesday 20th November at the Rougemont Hotel in Exeter city centre and is for union reps and ULRs engaging, promoting and inspiring learning. If you haven't already booked your place please register soon.
As well as the chance to meet and share ideas with fellow reps, the day has a packed programme which will include the opportunity to:
- Get updates on workplace learning, new skills initiatives and TUC work across the South West
- Hear about new resources and tools for reps from unionlearn like career kickstart, Value My Skills online and the careerzone
- Share your experience and ideas
- Take part in sessions with the Department for Education on the National Retraining Scheme and ACAS on health and wellbeing
- Hear from the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
Unionlearn events are free to attend for union learning representatives (ULRs), other union representatives and union officers and lunch will be provided but please note unionlearn cannot cover any travel costs for attendees.
The event starts at 10.30 with a 3.30 finish – for more information and to book your place go here.